-->

Breaking

logo

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

[Video] Zidiq – I Pray

[Video] Zidiq – I Pray


BWE Signee Zidiq is here with the visuals to his official single titled “I Pray“.
I Pray is a song centered on the daily struggles we all go through and also a ray of hope that things will definitely get better.
The colorful video entails true life event and performed by the talented singer Zidiq as it was shot in the heart of Lagos, by Oluwajay and edited by XYZ, make-up by Greatestlara, styled by king stylist and produced by Brooklyn World Entertainment.
Watch & Download “Zidiq – I Pray” Video below:-

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking