-->

Breaking

logo

Friday, August 11, 2017

Mocheddah Declares Herself Queen After Reportedly Being Engaged To Longtime Boyfriend

Mocheddah Declares Herself Queen After Reportedly Being Engaged To Longtime Boyfriend


Ko Ma Roll crooner and ace Yoruba rapper, Modupe Oreoluwa otherwise known as Mo’Cheddah just got engaged to her long time boyfriend.
Mo’Cheddah who’s been totally off the radar with her music career finally took a fresh leap in the world of fashion with the launch of her much anticipated clothing line.
She took to Instagram to declare herself a queen who isn’t interested in becoming a King as she is perfect just the way she is.
she wrote:
I am Queen NOT King
I reign supreme : So does he
Being Queen is An Honor
I cannot be him
He cannot be me
I’m perfect
But So is He
For a King is not a Queen
And a Queen is not a King
I AM A QUEEN
Here’s what she shared:

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking