-->

Breaking

logo

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Mercy Aigbe Finally Addresses Her Birthday Dress Scandal

Mercy Aigbe Finally Addresses Her Birthday Dress Scandal

On-screen character Mercy Aigbe, has at last tended to her birthday dress contention.

The mum of two, who wowed in a red dress implied for a lady of the hour, discussed the issue by means of her Instagram page.

Review, a creator had given Mercy a lady of the hour's dress for her 40th birthday celebration shoot. The dewsigner had then gone ahead to give the lady of the hour another dress, an activity that made the lady call both Mercy and the fashioner out via web-based networking media.

Responding to the issue, Mercy composed;

I have taken after occasions as they unfurl following a specific dress I wore for a photoshoot. To begin with, I should state that I truly feel for the lady of the hour as this circumstance is excruciating, tragic and lamentably avoidable. I procured and paid Seun @styledbyseun for the photoshoot as a beautician and got four dresses for the shoot. Seun and I were ignorant that one of the dresses was implied for another person. I am humiliated that the originator was not sufficiently proficient in taking care of occasions prompting this minute. It is likewise difficult that a lady of the hour is made to experience what the lady of the hour has been made to experience. I have contacted both the beautician and creator (whom I have never met nor HIRED specifically) to express my dismay. I have taught my legal counselor to investigate this and perceive how best to approach this from a legitimate perspective without rotting an officially open injury. Much obliged.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking