-->

Breaking

logo

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Transgender Transforms Herself Into A Dragon With 8 Horns After Being Diagnosed With HIV (Photos)

Transgender Transforms Herself Into A Dragon With 8 Horns After Being Diagnosed With HIV (Photos)

A lady asserting to be the 'most changed transsexual on the planet' – has burned through £40,000 to resemble a mythical serpent – finish with a forked tongue, inked scales and horns . 

Eva Tiamat Medusa, from Bruni, Texas, said she needed to "not to bite the dust a human" subsequent to getting a HIV determination.

The previous bank laborer, 56, started transforming into a reptile, guaranteeing that in the wake of being deserted by her folks at five years old, she was 'conceived once more' under the care of the western diamondback rattler.

She started her change with a progression of scale tattoos before later having her nose re-molded, ears expelled and the whites of her eyes for all time recolored green – all costing an expected £42k.

In any case, with a further £28k worth of adjustments still arranged, Eva opened up about her 'trans-speciesism' to The Wizard of Odd TV.

Eva said:-
“I didn’t want to die in this world looking like a human.
“As much awesomeness and goodness there is in humans, compared to other species they are the most destructive and hateful.
“I decided at that time, that it was time for a change in my life, so I wanted to look like something that wasn’t human.”
She added: “I have eight horns on my forehead; I have had my ears removed; my nose reshaped; most of my teeth removed
“I’ve had the white-part of my eyes stained, my tongue bifurcated, my whole face is tattooed and I’ve had some scarification and branding on my chest and wrist.
“I would like for there to be an open dialogue about the world of body modification and understand what it was like to live as a gay-man for 53-years and now as a transsexual woman.
“There’s a lot of misunderstanding about what it means to be transsexual and then further than that – something that I’m introducing – the idea of trans-speciesism.
See more photos below:-

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking