-->

Breaking

logo

Monday, April 2, 2018

HELP!! Police Arrested My Brother On His Way To Kaduna, Now We Can’t Find Him

HELP!! Police Arrested My Brother On His Way To Kaduna, Now We Can’t Find Him

A Naijaloadite who goes by the name “Dennis Ogbonnaya” serious needs the help of Nigerians.
According to him, his younger brother who is barely 17 years old was arrested by the Police on his way back to School at Esut but was apprehended for owning a Laptop.
Read what he sent to us below:-
Hello, my name is Dennis Ogbonnaya, am from Enugu state. Yesterday been Easter I took my brother who just concluded his first semester exams at Esut to the park to travel to Kaduna state via Entraco bus terminal in Enugu state.
His bus left by 9:00am, but few hours into the journey, my brother called me to tell me that his bus was stopped by police and was asked to provide receipt for his laptop but he told them that he was not with it, and they arrested him.
He tried defending himself as a student but he could not show his I.D card because Esut have not given some of there students I.D card.
My brother who is just 17 years got arrested without any offense and the bus he entered abandoned him at the check point and left for Kaduna state without my brother.
Please do transport company abandoned their passengers when problem arises. Please help me post this because I want to sue Entraco for abandoning my brother without proper investigation.
I want to sue the NPF for arresting a boy who is just 17 years without any offense… But the problem now is that my brother line is switched off, the police are yet to contact us, and we don’t know exactly where he is right now.
Please help me. 08108953682 is my phone number.
This is not the first time something of this nature is happening.
We beg all Nigerians to help get this issue resolved.
Drop your comments for Dennis.
Thank you.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking