-->

Breaking

logo

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Premier League! Pogba Finally Reveals What Man United Players Said During Half Time Of Manchester Derby

Premier League! Pogba Finally Reveals What Man United Players Said During Half Time Of Manchester Derby

Manchester United midfielder, Paul Pogba, has revealed how he and his team-mates motivated themselves during half time of their Derby against Manchester City on Saturday at The Etihad.
United went into the break two goals down but fought back through a Pogba brace and Chris Smalling’s winner to take all three points and spoil City’s title party.
“To be honest, I didn’t want to lose against City. Last year I still have it in my mind. Against United? All the fans would be dead. Seeing them celebrate in their stadium? We couldn’t let this happen. We said at half-time, we’ve got nothing to lose.
“We knew we had to score goals, we were losing 2-0. They love to attack, so I had to go in the box, I knew i had Matic behind,” Pogba told Sky Sports.
On his goal against City, he explained: “I know Alexis, he always tells me when I pass the ball, make the run. I give the credit to Michael Carrick, he is someone who helps me a lot, After training he says come look, you can kill, nobody can stop you.”

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking