-->

Breaking

logo

Friday, May 11, 2018

#Hypper360StoryTiie - The Devil That Loved me 4 Continuation from the last episode

#Hypper360StoryTiie - The Devil That Loved me  4       Continuation from the last episode




Continuation from the last episode


‬: guys wore whatever they chose. Abayomi called to inform me that he,Timi and Kofo had gone to bring the Dj. Toun was sitted all pretty beside me, I couldn’t help but wonder why Abayomi would be straffing kofo.
Me: how are you and Abayomi?
Toun: how do you mean?
Me: I mean your relationship…you guys seem to understand eachother
Toun: as a matter of fact we do…
Toun’s dad was a judge, I think it kinda took its toll on her. She wasn’t someone who pretended. She tells you as it is. That was probably why we remained close friends, though Abayomi was f-----g Kofo, I knew he was crazy about her.
Toun: is this a backlash from you and Acho?
Me: no dear…and how is the s-x?
Toun: normal na….when I am h---y, he is always ready..
Me: and when he is h---y?
Toun: he better be lucky I am lucky at the same time or all he gets is a Bj.
Me: looool…Acho always complained I never gave him Bj
Toun: why didn’t you?
Me: babe, even to kiss him after a while was hard, I wonder if the boy give me something chop
Toun: naaa, you just fell out of love
Me: hmmmmm, takea of Abayomi o… he is cool
Toun: I remember those days I suspected both of you having something together…I was so stupid
Me: yeah you were, Abayomi na my blood
Toun: you like him more than you like me abi?
Me:I am sorry….yes..
Toun: don’t be sorry…I am glad I am not the only one that has his back.
That was when I saw him, Abayomi was describing something to him with some seriousness but all he did was smile. How many times did he undress me with that smile…….. he was holding a whistle, his afro was well groomed, he stole my breathe away…
Abayomi shouted from a distance.
Abayomi: see my lovely ladies!
Most of the girls walked up to them, some chanting “presido” others saying a word or too.. I noticed most of the girls that went to Timi, hugged him before talking to him…stupid girls
Toun: Tana, just control yourself, you are very strong
Me: thanks dear, I don’t have a problem
I haven’t spoken face to face with him since the last time I embarrassed myself on his floor. But I was ready for this
Toun: baby whats up?
Abayomi: my sunshine, I missed you so much mehnnnn….see your hot legs…omo
Me: Abayomi, my own legs nko?
Abayomi: flee from me devil..
Me: loool
We hugged, then I stepped back..Timi was already beside me
Timi: howfar?
Me: good
Timi: you ready?
Me: you can see we are..
Timi: we would be going to iyalaje first, then itamerin, ajebo, oru, ijebu-igbo before we come back to olopomerin then we assemble at mini-campus again.
Me: ok
Timi: we would share fliers while we dance on the truck and surrounding it…it will move 30mph..
Me: any refreshments for the girls?
Timi: pure water, soft drinks and gala..
Me: good..
Timi: you and Abayomi will ride in the truck behind ours
Me: oh..we won’t ride in the same truck?
Timi: nope…..are you disappointed?
Me: ….lol..you wish…
Thankfully Abayomi encroached in our space…
Abayomi: my people…lets go…it’s time to dance..
Timi: nkem, are you ready?
Me: I am not nkem…I am Tana…and as I told you earlier…we are ready
Timi: am sorry, old habits die hard
Me: whateva…if you can’t call me Tana, call me Tee like everybody else..
Timi: aii ma.
Me: good
As soon as our trucks started moving, the music began, loud and ear piercing, it took me a while to get used to it. Indigenes of the town lined the streets, first in amazement, later they danced along with us. Abayomi stood and acknowledged cheers from students living nearby, some even hopped into the truck to join us..when I heard my name from some quarters, I waved too. The turn out from people was more than I had expected, I could see Abayomi was happy, Toun came beside me to whisper in my ears
Toun: your boy is doing a good job o…
Me: he is not my boy…anybody can pull off a rally
Toun: why didn’t kofo do this earlier?
Lord knows I wanted to say “she was busy f-----g your boyfriend”, but I kept quiet until something caught my attention. The cheers had grown louder. Timi, had gotten down from his truck, he was now in front of the motorcade, dancing to “konga”. I remembered he was a good dancer, I also remembered that girls always brought their bum-bum to his crotch whenever they had the opportunity. This was no different, we were at Itamerin, and Timi’s outrageous moves had turned the rally into a carnival, the street was filled with people dancing away.
Toun: me I am going to dance o…lets go down!
Me: stay with your boyfriend jor…
She pointed at figure in the distance..i had initially thought her boyfriend was was on the truck, waving like I though a president should, I saw the madman, dancing “komole” just by where a bus-stop was erected. Even cars passing by were “honking” in using to the music. When I turned back to my dear friend Toun, she was off the truck…dancing “yahooze” like her father wasn’t a f-----g Judge! How can she leave me on the truck?..judas Iscariot Toun.
Timi: come down and join the dance, we are here because of you
I turned back to face the boy that had haunted my night all those months
Me: I am good here
Timi: come on, don’t be a snob..
I just ignored him like he wasn’t there anymore; luckily a girl came and yanked him away. It wasn’t long before we started moving again, it ws like Ajebo people had been waiting for us, cause they joined immediately. The dressing of the girls was such an appetizer, guys left everything they were suppose to do and joined us like zombies…when we got to Shokas, the crowd had gotten slightly out of control, the music had taken a life of its own…Abayomi’s name was everywhere…the dancing on the streets was more than what we experienced when Michael Adenuga came to bury his mum in the town. I was moving slowly to the beats when Abayomi came and scooped me off my feet, in no time I was dancing with him, a couple of girls came around us and started hailing, Abayomi was happy…I was happy.. Within the blink of an eye, the person dancing with me was Timi..i wanted to step back but people were staring and he knew it. He had that cute boyish smile on his face, his hands were on my waist…I didn’t want to dance anymore but the d--n waist was moving to the rhythm of his hand…I wasn’t thinking. I was just dancing…he smiled…he was winning…I stopped and joined Toun with some girls that were sharing drinks. That was when the first shot deafened us all..
I was rooted to the spot, I was scared, people started running everywhere. Another shot was fired, some guys all dressed in the same color in a Bmw came down, their faces mean as hell. I couldn’t find anybody…no Toun…no Abayomi..even Kofo was not seen…then someone came and pulled my hands. He was running, I had no option than to run along. He didn’t let go, we were running back into the streets of Shokas..i couldn’t run fast enough, so Timi carried me…my head rested on his chest. His heartbeat was loud. He entered a hall that had “june 12” written on it and screamed for one “Bode” to open his door. The residents of shokas were scared, I doubted if Bode would open his door, until an opened door signified that he actually did. Timi dropped me gently on the bed and started to go out the door
Me: Timi! Where are you going?
Timi: I have to go look for Abayomi..he is my responsibility now, Bode will take care of you
He was out of the door when I shouted again
Me: Timi!
Timi: yes!
Me: please be careful.
I must have slept because I woke up to Abayomi’s tap.
Abayomi: time to go home sleeping beauty.
Me: oh thank God you are safe, what of Toun?
Abayomi: she is fine, let’s go dear.
I wanted to ask about Timi, but it would have sounded weird. It was about 6pm when Abayomi for me. I recognized the rickety Mazda immediately we stepped outside. Toun was seated at the back, Abayomi joined her. Timi opened the door of the front seat for me…why didn’t Abayomi just sit in front with him…stupid boy
Timi: how are you?
I saw genuine care in his eyes when he asked that question. I had been scared, I didn’t know what would have happened if he hadn’t come for me.
Me: I am fine
Toun: we were looking all over for you until Timi told us you were safe.
Abayomi: yeah, we were..
I know a reasonable person would have told Timi thank you , but I wasn’t ready to be reasonable with this boy that scarred my heart.
Abayomi: Timi, you get any idea wetin cause those people to throw way like that
Timi: baba, I no know o…you will need protection though, atleast till the election is over.
Toun: baby, I think you should consider those people o…them uche
Abayomi: yes babe, I thought about it..what do you think Timi?
Me: no way… we cannot be coerced to dine with the devil
Timi was smiling..
Me: why are you smilling?
Timi: I always liked your strength..
Yeah right, after rescuing me from fright some hours ago….mumu boy
Abayomi: what do you think jare Timi?
Timi: I will go with Tana on this one..
Abayomi: I don’t know what else I expected from you sef,,,mchwww..Toun baby…kiss me jor..
Toun: how does kiss enter this matter now?
Abayomi: baby I thought I would lose you…I realized I havnt even kissed you today..
Timi: you both should get a room o…
Toun: babe no kisses jor..
Before we knew it, both of them were kissing at the back
Toun: I love you boo
Abayomi: me too dear…
I caught Timi stealing a glance at me…



The Devil Who Loved Me Episode 6
In mini-campus, the gun shots were all they were talking about, though we hadn’t recorded any casualty, students exaggerated the entire incidence; some saying as many as 3 students were killed. Since it was Monday morning, I tried forgetting about everything elections and focus on my studies. I had Bot-305 from 9-11, Toun as usual was beside me gisting me on how she and Abayomi spent it. The lecturer was running late as usual when we heard beatings of drums from outside the auditorium, then some students danced into the lecture hall. At the middle of the dancing was National. He was dressed in buba and sokoto..He went to the front of the auditorium to address us..
“Great Nigerian students!”
“great!”, students replied
“I am here to give you important reasons why you should vote for me as the next SUG president of this great institution. Just like you, I am tired of the lies, corruption and incompetence that have corroded the institution known as the SUG. I am fed up of the students not having a voice to fight for them when the authorities come up with painful policies. I cannot sleep at night because of the insecurity the entire student body faces, our lecture halls are overcrowded, our library books are outdated, and we don’t have a proper school transport system”
Students were excited; he had gotten their attention…
“it is a shame that we don’t have a school hostel, even with the amount of money the government is pumping into the school, it’s a pity that our graduates might have to wait 3/4 yrs. before they can get their certificates..i say all these must stop!!!!!!!!”
The students started banging the table. They were excited..
“I am your man, my government will serve you, we will listen to you…we are not far away from you…most especially….we are you!!!!”
Students couldn’t take it anymore; they lifted National up high, shouting “you have won”
I looked at this foolish students in my class, have they forgotten I was running for vice-president for Abayomi?..i mentally noted all the chief dancers in my class..
Toun: see this people o…don’t they know my boyfriend is running again?
Me: don’t mind them o..
I picked up my phone and dialed Abayomi’s number
Me: boss, you have to come to mini-campus o, National is campaigning here…abeg come
Abayomi: I am coming, call Timi, and tell him to meet me there in 15 min
Okay, it’s been more than a year I had dialed those digits, I hadn’t forgotten any digit
Me: come to mini-campus, Abayomi wants you here with him..
Timi: I am here.
Me: where?
Timi: at the back of the hall you are seated in..
I turned back to verify his claim…true to his word, he was there, in a white shirt and blue jeans..
Timi: I have been following National’s train. Having a feel of him
Me: and what do you think, Do you think we still have a chance?
Timi: you have me..you always have a chance
Me: whatever mehn….hope you have propped Abayomi for the speech he must deliver..
Timi: not at all…I have other plans..
National and his people were already leaving the auditorium, with a thunderous applause in their wake….
Timi: that’s my cue…I am next…you should be ready
Me: next for wha…..
He hung up…I saw him go to the front of the stage…Toun looked at me surprised…
Timi started..
“Greatest Nigerian students!”
“great!” students replied
“greatest Gbo Gbo”
“Gbo Gbo”, they replied
“greatest gba gba”
“Gba Gba” they replied
‘Greatest shhhhhhhhhh”
“shhhhhhhhh”…
There was pin drop silence…then Timi started talking.
Most students wanted to hear what Timi had to say, they knew National, they knew Abayomi…they knew Timi was associated with a candidate, they wanted to hear what he had for them
“I am standing here not on behalf of myself but on behalf of people who really want change in this school. I am not going to sugar-coat any words or give promises, I will tell you about this people and why they deserve a chance to serve you.”
With the silence in the hall, you could hear if two mosquitoes were straffing..
“what is the biggest problem we face as a student body?…some of you say security, others say hostels..etc..you are not far from it, but we think the biggest problem we face as a student body is the right to be a student of this great institution. We are all seated in this auditorium…but how many of us have completed the payment of our fees?. Many brilliant people among us have no idea if they would be allowed to write the examinations due to non-payment of fees, the economy of Nigeria is bad, our parents are doing their best…but some of them can’t afford it because it is too expensive”
A couple of “yes”…”beeni”..could be heard.
“this is 2007, you are still being forced to buy books that are free online, this is 2007, the campus doesn’t have a wireless network, even schools not as prestigious as this have that!”
Students started clapping
“If with the limited resources provided to you, you guys can still excel tremendously in your various fields, imagine if you had the required resources!”
Students were on their feet..clapping in unision
“ imagine if you didn’t have to worry about excessive school fees only about your studies and exams!”
“solidarity forever….” Hymns started in the background
“imagine if everybody was free to roam the streets of Ago-iwoye, ijebu-oru and ijebu-igbo anytime, because the school has its own police station, roaming the streets …providing security”..
I didn’t know what Timi had smoked to the lecture hall…but he was on fire
“lemme tell you about somebody, when we were in 100L, during Chemistry practical exams, we had limited amount of Petri-dishes and conical-flasks…the department said there was nothing they could do about it until they got resources from the school, so the exams was to be post-poned.., an anonymous student went to Lagos that very afternoon and by the next day, brought this items for the chemistry-lab. This is not hear say…this student gave me the items to deliver myself”
Many students remembered the episode but when the items were brought in, they had imagined the school had rescued them. Ofcuz I remembered the episode…
“National and his colleagues held this mic some minutes ago to address you, what they didn’t know was that this wonderful mic that we use today without saying “testing testing 123” like before was provided by a student anonymously, when the department started dragging their feet on getting a new one”
Astonishing looks spread across the hall
“though this person would like to remain anonymous…I refuse to let it remain so!”
The students started clamouring “Yes! Yes! Yes!”
“I present to you a girl, who has never waited for people to hand her things, but have instead provided things for people…for the hungry…she gave food…for the distressed she gave a listening ear…and for the dancers…if you were with us on Saturday she gave music!”
People started laughting..
“and most especially…her most important gift…was her love. She is running as the vice-president for Abayomi… I present to you Ms Tana Dike!”
The applause was so loud, i didn’t hear on time that my name was being chanted…
“Tana!….Tana!….Tana!….all eyes were on me…Timi stretched his hand beckoning on me to come to the front. Even Toun was cheering me up ..
When I got to where he was, I know a reasonable person was supposed to say “thank you”, but I didn’t…instead I hugged him..
i hugged Timi..
Abayomi didn’t need to utter a word when he breezed into the hall, he got cheers and a lot of unknown handshakes. He came beside me, grinning sheepishly..
Abayomi: what are all these about
Me: ask your campaign manager…he swept everybody off their feet
Abayomi: including you?
Me: yes..
He stupidly winked at me.
Dr Nnamdi, the lecturer taking Bot 305 came into the auditorium, bringing to an end a very eventful morning.
After lectures I proceeded to the kakadu, Oru, to have a meeting with Abayomi as regards the incidence that happened during the rally on Saturday. He was seated with a bottle of dry gin and a bottle of coke
Me: drinking so early..what is happening boss?
Abayomi: we have to sort out our security
Me: yes I agree..
Abayomi: what do you want to drink?
Me: Schweppes lemon..
Abayomi: I heard it aint good for your health or so
Me: I don’t have balls mahn….plus I think it’s just rumor’s. No medical fact.
Abayomi: I think we should take uche’s offer..
Me: I am not comfortable with it
Abayomi: I listen to your fears regularly and you know it, but I think this risk is worth it, we have just five weeks before the election…we need the money and the security
Me: but the monopoly is what I don’t like, what of other people that woukld want to start up their own game centres or cd stands?
Abayomi: how many game centres do you want in a campus sef?..this is a campus o..
Me: Abayomi, you have the right to accept their offer without asking for my attention, what is it you want?
Abayomi: I want us to reach an agreement together
Me: you won’t get that. I am sorry..
Abayomi: Uche gave me till this afternoon, or they would shift camp to National’s..
Me: do what you have to to..i won’t support it..
Abayomi: please na..
Me: don’t beg me jor..i might not agree with you. But you know I will have your back
Abayomi sipped his drink cooly, looked at me for a while then picked up his phone..
Abayomi( on phone): uche howfar?
…..mehn…I dey o..
….yes I just finished talking to my people now…
…….no deal bro…the monopoly thing is the sticky part..
…..yes I am sure
……I am sorry bro..
…no problem…National is all yours…
….i will take my chance bro…
He hung up..
Though I felt bad I had put Abayomi in a tight position…he reminded me why he was my best friend.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking