-->

Breaking

logo

Thursday, May 10, 2018

#Hypper360StoryTime - The Devil That Loved Me Episode 4

#Hypper360StoryTime - The Devil That Loved Me Episode 4



Toun: gist me now, what happened?
Me: forget that guy dear
Toun: but you said you are heartbroken, or were yoy lying as Abayomi said?
Me: nope, though I am not heartbroken..i am scared
Toun: Talk to me jare, is Acho threatening you?
Me: this is not about Iheanacho, it’s about Timi.
Toun: what about Timi?
Me: Those computer science guys that want to sponsor our election insisted that kofo shouldn’t be our campaign manager, they insisted on Timi as one of the conditions for sponsorship.
Toun: eeeeeyahhhh poor kofo, and she liked the position o…she is a hard worker.
Sometimes I wish I could tell angels to help me slap stupidity out of some people, this poor girl didn’t know kofo was working harder on her boyfriend.
Me: true, very hardworking girl..such a pity.
Toun: what will you do now, have you guys been keeping in touch?
Me: no, I try to avoid all contacts. There was a time I could have done juju for that guy to die
Toun: is it that serious?
There were a couple of things I didn’t tell anybody, including Toun and her boyfriend Abayomi. The only thing they knew was that Timi and I were no more in a relationship; they even believed I called it off though I told them it wasn’t so. Everything was okay, I was having the time of my life, all my prior relationships were s--t compared to Timi. He was wonderful and always seemed to get me, we were the envy of a lot of people, including my igbo colleagues that felt I was blind. Then he just called me one evening and told me we couldn’t see each other anymore. I though he was joking, one of his expensive jokes that everybody knew him for, so I ignored him. Only for me to go to his house and he insisted that it was so. I kept asking him what I had done wrong. Did he hear anything…did I disrespect him, I even called his siblings…all to no avail. After somedays of no word from him I got angry and decided to forget about him, but it was impossible. I saw Timi in everything, I deleted his number but I had it stuck in my brain. I threw away the PS2 he had gotten me for my birthday. A month later I went to him and was on my knees…I begged him to forgive me for what I knew not, I cried on his floor…it was unbearable. He just stared at me, he didn’t utter a word, until I stood up, dusted my skirt and left.
I reminded myself I was the daughter of Chief Dike.
That was 2006 April, this is 2007 and I still remember some of the moments, like when he bought me an arsenal jersey with number 1 crested on it, it was nice. I have never stopped supporting arsenal even after he left me.
Toun: you guys won’t be seeing every time na, after the elections you go your separate ways, moreover I leant he is dating that Annie, the one in micro-biology. I hate that girl ehn…too proud.
I had also heard that he was dating her, It wasn’t my business though, I thought Annie was a girl that carried herself well, I am not sure that was being too proud
Me: you are right sha, after 6weeks, it will be over.
Toun: so tell me about Acho, what happened?
Me: he started sleeping with Yewande, mass-comm department, but its not his fault sha, I caused it.
Toun: how, you are the victim here, not him!
Looool…you go fear woman rights leader na….
Me: its me really, I starved him of affection..and later s-x..
Toun: its not like I f--k Abayomi everytime he is h---y, sometimes they need the chill pill..
Me: you won’t understand…anyways he is gone.
Toun: so what are you going to do now?
Me: I am going to focus on the elections and my studies, lord knows I have a lot on my plate.
Toun: what of Timi?
Me: I will figure that out…come and put prison break for me, Abayomi says you have season 2..
Toun: yes…yes…Michael Scoffield is so handsome…lets watch!
Yes he is handsome I said to myself…. but Timi is beautiful.
Toun doesn’t know how to make noodles.
The watery mess in front of me irritated me, even the egg was not boiled well. I knew if I complained she would say she doesn’t wanna kill the protein. All her attention was on the series, I watched prison break mainly because of Tee-bag. I liked his diction and the way he flicked his eyes when he wanted to do something evil.
My phone rang…
Abayomi: evil pikin
Me: presido
Abayomi: ermmm, how are you, hope you have not killed my angel?
Me: your angel is fine o..why are you calling me sef, call her now
Abayomi: ode, I called because Timi wants your number, he said he doesn’t have this line
Me: Does he really need my number. Isn’t yours enough?
Abayomi: you know you are in charge of the campaign committee..you guys will walk directly together
Me: oh well, give him. At least it means we wont need to see except very necessary
Abayomi: exactly, like the rally tomorrow at Shokas, Ijebu-igbo…that’s very necessary
Me: give him my number…
Abayomi: give your phone to the lady in the room
Me: what am i?
Abayomi: witch
I passed on the phone to Toun, and laughed at the thought that the both of them would probably be having s-x now if not for me…then I thought of s-x…then I thought of Timi…I remembered the first time..
We had just been dating for 3 weeks then and things were going at its own pace. We had gone to Sagamu for a friend’s wedding, one our way back, it rained bitterly. With his rickety Mazda 626 refusing to start at the right occasion, we had hitched a ride to Ago-iwoye via Ikenne-Remo. After dropping me in my house, he started to leave, I knew I ought to have allowed him to leave but It was so cold. I begged him to stay the night. Lying beside him that night felt so good, the only warmth I felt was when I held him. He started telling me jokes; later we were making fun of the people at the wedding. Then he brought out a bottle of wine we had smuggled from the wedding and toasted to me saying “ to the most beautiful girl”. He drank some and offered me some but I declined. The only alcohol I took was Gordon spark and palm-wine. But he insisted and I have never been able to tell him no.. But I took too much a gulp and couldn’t swallow it, so he attempted to assist me reduce the quantity in my mouth by using his mouth to drain mine. Lawd! His lips tasted so good…then we started kissing. We kissed till there was no alcohol in my mouth, then he licked my lips, he licked my neck…all I could do was moan. I could feel the bristles of his day old beard on my neck as he kissed my shoulder blade. I pulled up the short gown that stood as my nightie, so he could continue, I didn’t want him to stop…I had never felt like that before. My n-----s were so hard they were almost painful, till the warmth of his mouth enveloped them. I pulled his shirt and started fumbling with his belt, why should a guy’s belt be this difficult?. He asked if I was sure I wanted to go there…I said yes.. When his buckle came off and I pulled down his boxers, I could see his d--k in the dark. I didn’t know what to do at that point, I was dripping wet and I wasn’t thinking straight. He pulled off my panties and ran his fingers on my wetness…his fingers separated the lips and rubbed against my clits, I screamed… then gently he started kissing my navel and rib-cages. I rested my back on the bed and stretched my hand until I got hold of his d--k; I spread my legs and guided it to my V… He stopped me again and asked if I was sure…I told him to shut up and stop talking… he verified I was sufficiently wet by running his hands on me again before entering me…
Before deflowering me….
Toun: why are you not eating?
Me: this your rubbish indomie
Toun: you cannot appreciate anything in your life
Me: lol
Toun: Ab was telling me about Uche..
Me: yes o..he said he is representing a client, that is ready to pay a s--t-load of money
Toun: I don’t like that Uche boy, he taxes freshers anyhow…very notorious
Me: what his clients want sef is too much ahn ahn…game centre and Cd selling monopolies.
Toun: I am not comfortable about it and I told Abayomi..
Me: yeah, I don’t like it also, but I think your boyfriend might want to accept it.
Toun: he sounded so over the phone…how is National doing?
Me: only God knows were that boy is getting his money from, everywhere it is National!
Toun: you guys have to step up o..
I sighed..
I attempted to sleep but all I could think about was tomorrow at Shokas…I will have to be with Timi. I was going to blank him, everything would be official, I hope he doesn’t bring Annie along though.
Me: Toun, I want to sleep..oya off your television
Toun: oh…that Michael is so smart..he will break-out…I tell you!
My phone rang…
Me: hello,
Caller: hey
Me: who is this please?
Caller: it me..
His reply coincided with my brain recognizing his voice…
Me: oh..
Caller: its Timi
Me: hey
Timi: just got your digits from Abayomi
Me: ok
Timi: I want to intimate you about the rally tomorrow at Shokas…please come with your friends…branded tee-shirts and jean shorts..
Me: you don’t waste time at all o..
Timi: the tide isnt in our favor now, we have a lot of work to do, I don’t want us to lose.
How dare him use the word “us”…this boy dey crase?
Me: you don’t wanna lose your good reputation
Timi: yes.
Me: don’t forget I am the one calling the shots
Timi: I wont ,ma
Me: good, how much are you being paid for this?
Timi: 200786 if we win
Me: and if we lose?
Timi: nothing..
Me: what is the 786naira for?
Timi: nothing
Me: anyways na you and Abayomi problem..
Timi: see you tomorrow, goodnight dear..
Me: night.
After hanging up, I realized I had been clenching my fists
Toun: who was that?
Me: Timi
Toun: awww… what does he want
Me: about the rally tomorrow…branded tops and jean shorts…
Toun: he is fast o, rally now now?
Me: he said Abayomi is paying him 200786naira
Toun: why that weird amount?
Me: I don’t know for him o…
Toun: oh my God…I know …
Me: why?
Toun: he is passing a message to you
Me: how?
Toun: 20/07/86…..your birthday…

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking