-->

Breaking

logo

Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Someone asked a lady for chewing gum and this happened...lol

Someone asked a lady for chewing gum and this happened...lol

chewing gum, agbalumo, udara,A Twitter user has narrated what happened when a lady saw her chewing gum and asked if she had more to spare.@Dasucre tweeted:I'm chewing gum and this lady asked me if I have any left, so I said yes and brought out one udara/agbalumo from my bag. She's looking at me like I'm wearing back of cloth bia madam take this thing and hustle for your own gum bikoThe post Someone asked a lady for chewing gum and this happened...lol appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking