-->

Breaking

logo

Monday, May 27, 2019

''If I consented to vaginal sex and you forcefully penetrated my anus, that was rape''- activist Dorothy Njemanze says

''If I consented to vaginal sex and you forcefully penetrated my anus, that was rape''- activist Dorothy Njemanze says

Women rights activist, Dorothy Njemanze, says having anal sex with a lady when she only agreed to vaginal sex can be considered as rape. Thoughts?The post ''If I consented to vaginal sex and you forcefully penetrated my anus, that was rape''- activist Dorothy Njemanze says appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking