-->

Breaking

logo

Monday, May 20, 2019

See the reactions that followed after a Nigerian man revealed he seeks his wife's permission before he commits to going out

See the reactions that followed after a Nigerian man revealed he seeks his wife's permission before he commits to going out

A husband took to Twitter to reveal that he seeks his wife's permission before going out and the tweet made him go viral. Kenna tweeted:  Find it hilarious when people take offense when I say I have to ask my wife for permission before I commit to going out. Lol I'm not a freestyling single living organism . I'm not a paramecium , I'm accountable to someone  Whille a few people did not agree with his method, a great number of married men say they do same in their homes too and it promotes accountability. Below are some reactions to his tweets.   The post See the reactions that followed after a Nigerian man revealed he seeks his wife's permission before he commits to going out appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking