-->

Breaking

logo

Monday, May 13, 2019

Tyra Banks recreates swimwear photoshoot she did for Sports Illustrated 22 years after

Tyra Banks recreates swimwear photoshoot she did for Sports Illustrated 22 years after

In 1997, Tyra Banks covered Sports Illustrated magazine in a red and pink polkadot bikini. 22 years after, the model graced the same magazine, also in a red and pink polkadot two-piece bikini. Sharing photo of herself on SI Swimsuit issue then and now, the 45-year-old wrote:  Remember the 10 year challenge every one was doing on social? The one where you posted a photo of yourself now next to a photo of yourself 10 years ago?Well, I guess this is my @si_swimsuit 22 year challenge. Scroll the pic to see. But to me, it’s not just about what I’m looking like. It’s about what I’m FEELING like. Back then, I knew I had a plan to do more than model. I knew I wanted to make a difference. I knew I had a calling to do more than for just myself. I just didn’t know HOW I was gonna do it. Today, 22 years later, I rise out of bed everyday to show that yes, a woman who was a model (and is now a model again!) can indeed be powerful beyond pictures. Can indeed be a strong leader in changing the world’s perceptions of narrowly defined beauty. Can indeed be an example for others to follow so I can sit back one day when I’m old and gray to enjoy the things that YOU are doing to push my mission further than I ever dreamed possible. Yeah, my 22 year challenge has a whole ‘nother meaning beyond what you just SEE. #BanX The post Tyra Banks recreates swimwear photoshoot she did for Sports Illustrated 22 years after appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking