-->

Breaking

logo

Tuesday, May 14, 2019

You changed my life forever- Davido tells his first daughter, Imade, as she turns 4 today

You changed my life forever- Davido tells his first daughter, Imade, as she turns 4 today

Today May 14th is singer Davido's first daughter, Imade's 4th birthday. Davido and his first babymama, Sophia Momodu, welcomed Imade in 2015. In a birthday post on his Instagram page, Davido expressed excitement at him having a 4 year old daughter. He wrote; ''My baby is 4!!!!! My First!! U changed my life forever ! I love you !! @realimadeadeleke ! Great news coming soon for the world !! @aurorabyimade !!! I can’t believe I gotta 4 year old! Happy birthday to her! The post You changed my life forever- Davido tells his first daughter, Imade, as she turns 4 today appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking