-->

Breaking

logo

Saturday, June 29, 2019

At 17, I was raped by a pastor as a virgin and the pain felt like hell - Nigerian singer shares her touching story

At 17, I was raped by a pastor as a virgin and the pain felt like hell - Nigerian singer shares her touching story

At 17, I was raped as a virgin and the pain felt like hell by a pastor - Nigerian singer shares her touching storyIn the wake of Busola Dakolo's rape allegations against COZA pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo, another lady, this time a singer, Vicki Royce has also taken to Twitter to share her sexual assault experience. According to her, 'It was November 2012 and I was just 17. I was raped as a virgin and the pain felt like hell by a pastor who claim to be a prophet'. Read her story below... The post At 17, I was raped by a pastor as a virgin and the pain felt like hell - Nigerian singer shares her touching story appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking