-->

Breaking

logo

Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Justin Bieber shares loved up photo of wife Hailey sleeping on his chest

Justin Bieber shares loved up photo of wife Hailey sleeping on his chest

Justin Bieber is a husband in love and he's not keeping this from the world. The singer shared a beautiful photo of Hailey Baldwin Bieber sleeping next to him. "My lips get jealous of my arms cuz I can hold you with them," he captioned the photo.       View this post on Instagram         My lips get jealous of my arms cuz I can hold you with themA post shared by Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) on Jul 9, 2019 at 5:42pm PDTThe post Justin Bieber shares loved up photo of wife Hailey sleeping on his chest appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking