-->

Breaking

logo

Saturday, July 13, 2019

Nigerian female writer comes out as bisexual

Nigerian female writer comes out as bisexual

A Nigerian writer, Angel Nduka-Nwosu has come out as bisexual for the first time. The poet and feminist, took to Twitter on Wednesday, to announce that she is bisexual and tired of pretending to be straight."I'm scared to do this but I'm tired of my gist leaking and tired of pretending that I'm a straight feminist.So let me just say it now on here.Your girl accepted that she's queer this year after spending almost four years praying it away.Your girl is bi.I am your girl." she said. Nwosu further revealed that she has come out to her siblings but not her parents."Yeah I said it.Cause I don't get how I was discussing with someone and appaz he already knew I was bi from "gist around Lagos".So I might write an article about it. But I've come out to my siblings but not my parents cause well they are Nigerians.Can't come and die abeg."The post Nigerian female writer comes out as bisexual appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking