-->

Breaking

logo

Monday, November 9, 2020

BIlic plays down West Brom sack talk

BIlic plays down West Brom sack talk

West Bromwich Albion manager, Slaven Bilic, is not concerned about getting the sack.

Bilic is under a lot of pressure at the Hawthorns after a poor start to the season.

The Croatian has overseen a run that sees his team winless after eight Premier League matches.

read also:FA fine West Brom manager Slaven Bilic

But Bilic is not interested in leaving, and believes the club will stick by him for now.

He told reporters: “To be fair, for me, it’s a nonsense to raise a question about my future.

“All this time I am trying my best and we have shown enough for this club to be successful.

“I am not at all worried, I don’t even think about that.”

The post BIlic plays down West Brom sack talk appeared first on Sporting Life.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking