-->

Breaking

logo

Sunday, December 23, 2018

Photo: Comedian, I Go Save welcomes third child

Photo: Comedian, I Go Save welcomes third child

 Photos: Comedian, I Go Save welcomes third childPopular comedian, I Go Save, just welcomed a beautiful baby girl with his partner, Becky. The couple welcomed their first daughter, Aliana, on January 30th 2014 and welcomed another daughter on Thursday January 19th. Sharing news of his third daughter, I Go Save wrote, 'Christmas gift came early for me. Its a baby girl for me and my girls. Thank You Jesus, the children dey fine and life na brain brain'.The post Photo: Comedian, I Go Save welcomes third child appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking