-->

Breaking

logo

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

I'd douse my own self in gasoline than sleep with you - Rapper, Joyner Lucas exposes IG model Celina Powell for trying to get down with him

I'd douse my own self in gasoline than sleep with you - Rapper, Joyner Lucas exposes IG model Celina Powell for trying to get down with him

I'd douse my own self in gasoline than sleep with you - Rapper, Joyner Lucas exposes popular IG model Celina Powell for trying to get down with himAmerican Instagram model, Celina Powell is popularly known for targeting celebrities and after sleeping with the stars she exposes them on social media. But this time, she has been put on blast by rapper Joyner Lucas, whom she tried to make her next victim. Sharing a conversation between both of them on Instagram, Joyner wrote: ' Please keep this hoe away from me.'  Celina, has reportedly had sex with Offset, Snoop Dogg, Waka Flocka, Akon and a host of other popular guys.      The post I'd douse my own self in gasoline than sleep with you - Rapper, Joyner Lucas exposes IG model Celina Powell for trying to get down with him appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking