-->

Breaking

logo

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Aproko Doctor narrates how he was accosted by SARS in Lagos

Aproko Doctor narrates how he was accosted by SARS in Lagos

A medical doctor, popularly known on Twitter as Aproko Doctor, has narrated how he was accosted by SARS officers in Mile 2, Lagos state. He tweeted: "SARS almost picked me today o I was at Mile 2 about to pick a bike to Costain when one man just walked up to me Hello, who are you and may I know what do you do? My heart rate increased. My turn has finally come Another one materialised from nowhere with one scraggy ID card."  He added: "They pointed to one small white bus, that I should enter so we could discuss further Me: I am a medical doctor and I have an emergency right now! I had to lie "Identify yourself then" I took out my ID card and showed them He gave the other signal and said you can go." He concluded his narration, writing: "So if you like have tattoo, have a low cut or dada, they can just walk up to you and force you to enter an unmarked vehicle Why? What sort of policing is that?"  The post Aproko Doctor narrates how he was accosted by SARS in Lagos appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking