-->

Breaking

logo

Sunday, November 3, 2019

Toke Makinwa shares sexy new photos to celebrate her 35th burthday

Toke Makinwa shares sexy new photos to celebrate her 35th burthday

Verified My heart is full . Thank you Jesus for another 365 days here on earth, thank you for your grace and mercy, thank you for my journey, the vision is yours and Im only a vessel. I am incredibly happyMedia personality, Toke Makinwa turns 35 today and she has taken to Instagram to celebrate her birthday. 'my heart is full. Thank you Jesus for another 365 days here on earth, thank you for your grace and mercy, thank you for my journey, the vision is yours and I’m only a vessel. I am incredibly happy'. she wrote See more birthday photos below... The post Toke Makinwa shares sexy new photos to celebrate her 35th burthday appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking