-->

Breaking

logo

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

#BBNaija: I'll tell Nengi to stay away from me if she continues switching between me and Ozo - Prince (video)

#BBNaija: I'll tell Nengi to stay away from me if she continues switching between me and Ozo - Prince (video)

I'll tell Nengi to stay away from me if she continues switching sides between me and Ozo - Prince lindaikejisblogPrince has threatened to tell Nengi to stay away from him for switching between him and Ozo.  The housemate who had a late night conversation with Laycon and Trickytee, said he will go on with his decision of telling Nengi to stay away from him should same act continue by next week.  Prince further disclosed that he can't put up with such act because it doesn't make sense.  Here is the video below;  Prince : i’m vibing with nengi but nw 2moro she’s vibing with Ozo. If by d end of d week,she’s still switching between myself and Ozo, I’ll tell her to stay away frm me. I can’t do that sh*t, it doesn’t make sense. Laycon & Trickytee : dey 1place#BBNaija#BBNaijaLocdown2020 pic.twitter.com/rkmnIUbY5H— Isimaila Louis Odesola (@sirisimaila) August 5, 2020The post #BBNaija: I'll tell Nengi to stay away from me if she continues switching between me and Ozo - Prince (video) appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking