-->

Breaking

logo

Friday, October 2, 2020

I may not be born with a silver spoon like you but I'm a fighter and won't take disrespect from anyone - CDQ calls out Seyi Tinubu for allegedly disrespecting him

I may not be born with a silver spoon like you but I'm a fighter and won't take disrespect from anyone - CDQ calls out Seyi Tinubu for allegedly disrespecting him

I may not be born with a silver spoon like you but I'm a fighter and won't take disrespect from anyone - CDQ calls out Seyi Tinubu for allegedly disrespecting him lindaikejisblogIndigenous rapper, CDQ has called out Seyi Tinubu, son of former Lagos state governor and All Progressives Congress Chieftain Bola Tinubu, for allegedly disrespecting him at Davido's house.  CDQ who noted that he was not born with a silver spoon, however stated that he is a fighter and a hustler who came from the slum and won't take disrespect from anyone.  The rapper further stated that he is neutral and the least person to mess with. See CDQ's tweet below;  I may not be born with a silver spoon like you but I'm a fighter and won't take disrespect from anyone - CDQ calls out Seyi Tinubu for allegedly disrespecting him lindaikejisblog 1I may not be born with a silver spoon like you but I'm a fighter and won't take disrespect from anyone - CDQ calls out Seyi Tinubu for allegedly disrespecting him lindaikejisblog 2  The post I may not be born with a silver spoon like you but I'm a fighter and won't take disrespect from anyone - CDQ calls out Seyi Tinubu for allegedly disrespecting him appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking