-->

Breaking

logo

Sunday, October 4, 2020

Two years after leaving BBN, my relatives still think I'm wicked for not sharing money - Ifu Ennada rants about her relatives

Two years after leaving BBN, my relatives still think I'm wicked for not sharing money - Ifu Ennada rants about her relatives

Two years after leaving BBN, my relatives still think I'm wicked for not sharing money - Ifu Ennada rants about her relatives lindaikejisblogBig Brother Naija reality show former housemate, Ifu Ennada has gone off on a lengthy rant about some of her entitled relatives.  The reality show star who slammed relatives who won't work but keep begging for money, stated that two years after leaving BBNaija, some of them still think she is wicked for not calling them to share some money she won on the show.  See Ifu Ennada's posts below;  Two years after leaving BBN, my relatives still think I'm wicked for not sharing money - Ifu Ennada rants about her relatives lindaikejisblog 1Two years after leaving BBN, my relatives still think I'm wicked for not sharing money - Ifu Ennada rants about her relatives lindaikejisblog 2Two years after leaving BBN, my relatives still think I'm wicked for not sharing money - Ifu Ennada rants about her relatives lindaikejisblog 3The post Two years after leaving BBN, my relatives still think I'm wicked for not sharing money - Ifu Ennada rants about her relatives appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking