-->

Breaking

logo

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Boyfriend edition of what I asked for VS what I got: Woman shares photos of her boyfriend before and after they began dating

Boyfriend edition of what I asked for VS what I got: Woman shares photos of her boyfriend before and after they began dating

A woman has shared photographs that show the difference in her boyfriend before and after they began dating. Holly uploaded a video on TikTok that shows her boyfriend looking ripped, with a 6-pack abs, before they started dating. New photo of the boyfriend shows him without his 6-pack abs, longer hair I need of a cut, and a bushy beard. "Let's just say he's comfortable, " Holly joked in the caption. Sharing the first photo of her boyfriend looking toned and muscular before they met, Holly wrote: "This is what I thought I was getting."  On the recent photo of her boyfriend,  she wrote: "This is my boyfriend a year and a half later... This is what I got."  Her post has gone viral as people shared it and added their opinon about the man's transformation. The post Boyfriend edition of what I asked for VS what I got: Woman shares photos of her boyfriend before and after they began dating appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking