-->

Breaking

logo

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

"I don't hide my nudity, my nudes full everwhere" Adetutu OJ writes as she shares revealing bikini photos

"I don't hide my nudity, my nudes full everwhere" Adetutu OJ writes as she shares revealing bikini photos

Model, Adetutu OJ,  known for her prominent tribal marks, shared a number of revealing photos to Instagram. The mum-of-one posed in a bikini that showed ample skin. She added in the caption, "Africans saying nudity is not our thing must be on horse shit. Lol. I don't hide my nudity because that's me! So you coming to my post saying I'm trying to break the internet is a dumb thing to say because my nudes full everywhere!" The post "I don't hide my nudity, my nudes full everwhere" Adetutu OJ writes as she shares revealing bikini photos appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking