-->

Breaking

logo

Thursday, April 15, 2021

Rappers, Bow Wow and Future's baby mama, Joie Chavis says she doesn’t receive child support them

Rappers, Bow Wow and Future's baby mama, Joie Chavis says she doesn’t receive child support them

Joie Chavis took to social media to reveal that neither of her baby daddies, Future Hendrix and Bow Wow, pays her child support. In a Q&A session on her Youtube channel, Joie Chavis asked her followers to reveal their uninformed assumptions about her. While answering questions, Joie revealed she doesn't receive child support from either of her children's fathers.  "Um, I don't get any child support (imitates a record scratching) - repeat that -- I don't get any child support." Joie was a background dancer for Bow Wow when he fathered her daughter, Shai Moss, 9. She also welcomed a son named Hendrix with Future in 2018.  "I don't really need to ask for certain things for my kids 'cause I can do everything myself," she added I'm the video.  The post Rappers, Bow Wow and Future's baby mama, Joie Chavis says she doesnt receive child support them appeared first on Linda Ikeji Blog.

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos that exist on the web sometimes come from various sources of other media. Copyright is fully owned by the source. If there is a problem with this matter, you can contact

Breaking